What To Expect From Mary
What You can Expect when You List Your Home with Mary
"Experience, Educate, Communicate, Coordinate and Facilitate"
"You can expect to work with a full service Broker who can offer a wealth of benefits and services,
Expert help and advice with attention to detail from marketing, through negotiating the sale and
Do all the "Leg Work" required for a Successful Sale and Closing."
- Prepare a complete Home Market Analysis using Active, Sold and Expired Listings, tour any Competitive Active listings with you. This Market Analysis will be time sensitive to the current market!
- Educate on current market conditions & how your home fits into the local market. The value of your property is determined solely by what a buyer is willing to pay in today's market.
- Prepare a detailed marketing plan unique to your property.
- Prepare, explain and sign the listing contract, MLS entry form and discuss the importance of Disclosure Statements. Answer any and all questions.
- Place sign and lockbox on property, along with Home Book and Flyers inside home.
- Check with governing authority with regard to taxes and assessments.
- Call showing agents prior to showing to discuss features of your home.
- Give prompt feedback on any and all showings.
- Report internet activity or web hits on a bi weekly basis.
- Complete a new market analysis, review feedback and internet activity after 30 days and consult on how to proceed.
- Ensure written pre-qualification on any buyer bringing an offer to the table.
- Negotiate the transaction on your behalf.
- Finalize sales contract.
- Gather and deliver any information required by Appraiser, Lender or Title Company
- Facilitate any required inspections: home inspections, septic compliance & water tests.
- Confirm that all contingencies are completed and removed.
- Continual follow up with Buyers agent, Home Inspector, Appraiser, Lender and Title company to ensure timely closing.
- Review Title Commitment and Address any Issues.
- Facilitate the termination of utilities from Seller to Buyer.
- Coordinate and attend the closing.
- Continue to educate myself through workshops and seminars to stay up to date about new laws, forms and financing options and to master the latest technology.